100% Vegan Dumplings packed with Plant-based protein, kale and shiitake mushroom in a delicate wrapper.
Filling: Plant-Based Protein ( Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Methylcellulose, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavor, potato Starch, Salt, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Barley Malt Extract, Beet Powder (For Colour), Pea Protein, Rice Protein, Shiitake Mushroom Powder, Myceliated Oats), Kale, Shiitake Mushroom, Cabbage, Spring Onions, Corn Oil, Soy Sauce, Ginger, Garlic, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Black Pepper, Salt.
Contains Wheat and Soy
Pan Fry ( Recommended)
1: Add 1 tbsp oil to a non-stick pan, coat the pan evenly.
2. Place frozen dumplings in a single layer, flat-side down, leaving space
3. Add 3/4 Cup water. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium-high for 7
4. Uncover. Continue cooking until water has evaporated and bottom of
dumplings are lightly browned. Do not move dumplings during cooking.
1. Place frozen dumplings on a spray oiled strainer over a pot of boiling water.
2. Cover and stream on High for 6 minutes.
1. Put 5 - 6 frozen dumplings in a microwaveable bowl, add 1 Cup warm water
(enough to cover the dumplings). Cover the bowl with wet paper towel.
2. Microwave on High for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
3. Drain Dumplings. Be careful - bowl and water will be very hot!