SHRIMP & CHIVES DUMPLINGS
Juicy dumplings packed with wild caught whole shrimp, pork (all natural, no antibiotics or hormones), fresh Chinese chives and ginger in a thin wrapper.
Filling: Wild Caught Whole Shrimp, Pork (all natural, no antibiotics or hormones), Chinese Chives, Cabbage, Ginger, Garlic, Vegetable Powder, Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Soy Sauce ( Soybean, Wheat and Salt), 100% Corn Oil, 100% Sesame Oil
Wrapper Skin: Wheat Flour, Water, Salt
Contains Wheat, Soy and Shrimp
Pan Fry ( Recommended)
1: Add 1 tbsp oil to a non-stick pan, coat the pan evenly.
2. Place frozen dumplings in a single layer, flat-side down, leaving space
3. Add 3/4 Cup water. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium-high for 7
4. Uncover. Continue cooking until water has evaporated and bottom of
dumplings are lightly browned. Do not move dumplings during cooking.
1. Place frozen dumplings on a spray oiled strainer over a pot of boiling water.
2. Cover and stream on High for 6 minutes.
1. Put 5 - 6 frozen dumplings in a microwaveable bowl, add 1 Cup warm water
(enough to cover the dumplings). Cover the bowl with wet paper towel.
2. Microwave on High for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
3. Drain Dumplings. Be careful - bowl and water will be very hot!